Suddenly remember the letter that Sophie wrote to Claire in the movie, Letters to Juliet. It’s so powerful that it melt my heart. Fascinating yet meaningful.

Dear Claire,
‘What’ and ‘if’ are two words as non-threatening as words can be.
But put them together side-by-side, and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life.
‘What if?’...

I don’t know how your story ended.
But if what you felt then was true love, then it’s never too late.
If it was true then, why wouldn’t it be true now?
You need only the courage to follow your heart...

I don’t know what a love Juliet’s feels like...
A love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for...
But I’d like to believe, if I ever were to feet it, that I’d have the courage to seize it.
And Claire, if you didn’t, I hope one day that you will.”

All my love,
Juliet


It’s hard to going the distance! Will I leave Kampar? Will I leave my family and cross the ocean for him? Will I? Arghhh...it’s so hard to decide! What if...I do? What if I don’t? What will happen then?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Gateway's Verse of the Day

About Me

My photo
Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia
Nothing special about me...just normal, love fun, love to hang around anywhere as i could

Search This Blog

Followers

About this blog

MEDIA PLAYLIST