Clearly I said to myself 'only God understand our situation'. I don't have the hope to stay here, even him also encouraged me to go back to my homeland after graduating. So, long distance it means! Finalised!

Was it worth to stay here after all the shootings and unfair judgement that we have received all this while? Negative!

Was it worth a confab after all these happen since from the very beginning?! A help?! Rubbish!

My future is my future! Our future is our future! Our future is in God's hand, not anybody else! So, please stop bothering me! Will it be too late??? Sorry, It's too late! I can't help! Because why now? Why not do it since from the very beginning? This isn't a confrontation! This is over-useless for us, as I said, it's too late!


God, we need Your presence between us Lord! Not all the busybody people that now just appear to be good for us! Hey there, you can put down your mask now! It's so ugly! I don't even can recognise you!

Fake or true? Just put away all your jealousy! Put away all your greediness for what it's called??? Ohhh...position?!!! Wow, that's great! I don't even give a dxxx care for such thing. Is there a position in serving the Lord? Didn't the Lord said all the servants of Him are just the same?! Com'on, there is no such thing call high and low in position in the Kingdom of God! So, please my dear, just turn your eyes, turn on your heart for Him, not the greediness of being a shepherd, being a leader! What the heck is that actually that you wanted so badly to possess it?! Oh mai goodness! So foolish, so blind-hearted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Gateway's Verse of the Day

About Me

My photo
Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia
Nothing special about me...just normal, love fun, love to hang around anywhere as i could

Search This Blog

Followers

About this blog

MEDIA PLAYLIST