Wow...can't believe with my own eyes that I've gained lot of weight since i came to Kampar!

Haha...
From Form 5- 39kg, up to 41kg during my Upper 6.

Then again increased to 43kg during my Year 1 in Kampar, for such a short while.

But during my Year 1 semester break, it dropped to 40kg due to work in Seremban. Instead I did eat a lot during that time as my 1st aunt fed me with all food, food, and food. Delicious!

Later on while in my 2nd year of study, my weight rose to 45kg. And I never weighed my weight again since then because I kept on thinking to gain more weight to reach until 50kg, the weight that I long for. Then, just will I satisfy. Haha...what a foolish me!

Year by year, when I went back to hometown. The 1st thing that all the people said to me when they met me was 'Wow, you've gained some weight already!' That included my mum, sometimes she likes to tease on my thighs & butt, saying 'Haha...look like they have already became same as mine!' Hmmm...I can't help, cuz I was too skinny during my time in hometown. What to do, mum controls our food a lot!

Today, surprisingly when I weigh my weight in my friend's house. I was OMG! 48.6kg?!!! Seriously?!!! After all this while obsessing to gain til 50kg, suddenly, I feel like NO...enough!!! No more weight! Stop right away! Look at my body, my arms & my thighs, it's getting fatter! So disgusting! Many of my pants that no longer fit me! Arghhhh~~~~~~have to control my diet, which I never did before!

Sad to get to know about my weight... =(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Gateway's Verse of the Day

About Me

My photo
Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia
Nothing special about me...just normal, love fun, love to hang around anywhere as i could

Search This Blog

Followers

About this blog

MEDIA PLAYLIST